- Estimated Transit Times
- Business Days
- Processing Times
- No On-time Guarantee
- No Liability for Customer Data Entry Errors or Customer Absence
- No Liability for Damages Caused by Inclement Weather
We offer free shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 and qualified U.S. orders over $USD75.00 (in both cases before applicable taxes and shipping and handling charges); some conditions apply. This free shipping offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- • Trade orders (i.e. orders by permitted resellers);
- • Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A. (subject to the exceptions set out below);
- • Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut); or
- • Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
Shipping costs are calculated using automated software. Shipping charges vary depending on the location, size and weight of package.
Estimated transit times
Eastern Canada: 2-9 business days
Western Canada: 4-9 business days
CPC Small Package Air: 7-14 business days
CPC Expedited Parcel: 7-10 business days
CPC Tracked Package USA: 7-12 business days
UPS Standard Ground: 4-10 business days
UPS Worldwide Expedited: 2-3 business days
UPS Worldwide Expedited: 3-7 business days
TNT Express: 3-7 business days
A business day is a regular work day in Ontario. Business days do not include weekends or Canadian or Ontario statutory holidays.
Orders received between Monday and Friday are usually processed within two business days. Orders are not processed on statutory holidays or weekends. Orders received on Saturday and Sunday are usually processed by 6PM on Tuesday.
No On-time Guarantee
We have no control over shipping carriers, their operations, or events that affect their delivery schedules. Therefore, we do not guarantee on-time delivery.
No Liability for Customer Data Entry Errors or Customer Absence
We are not responsible for any errors you make in order's contents, delivery address entry or if you are not available to receive the order. Please review your order and contact us immediately if you find mistakes. In case your order gets returned to us due to your data entry error or your absence at the time of delivery, we can:
- • Issue a Refund: We will issue a refund if you choose to cancel your order after such an instance of non-delivery. We will deduct the original shipping fee from your refund, as well as any additional charges/penalties Canada Post (or other shipping carrier) applies for returning the package to us; or
- • Re-ship: In such cases, an additional fee will apply to reship your goods.
No Liability for Damages Caused by Inclement Weather
The risk of loss of any Product(s) ordered through this Site shall transfer to you upon delivery of the Product(s) to the shipping carrier. For example, and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we have no control over and are not responsible for weather-related damages occurred during Product transit after shipping, such as, but not limited to, Product breakages due to freezing.
If you have any questions about our Shipping Policy, please feel free to contact us.