Boker Schwarzgold 6/8” Straight Razor, Bog Oak Wood Scales
With finesse and sophistication, the Boker Schwarzgold Straight Razor 6/8” represents an iconic piece of German history. This razor pays tribute to one of the most admired English thoroughbred horses in German horse racing, who won several titles in 1940.
- 6/8” straight point blade
- Extra hollow ground
- Hand-ground and assembled
- Schwarzgold name and the image of a racing horse in 24-karat gold etched on blade
- Ruthenium coated blade to enhance luster and durability
- Packaged in a display box with transparent window
- Certificate of authenticity included
- The Schwarzgold straight razor commemorates a decorated English thoroughbred horse in German horse racing. Known for her speed, Schwarzgold was the winner of the Preis der Diana and the Deutsches Derby in 1940. Her strict trainer forbid the use of common training practices, such as a bridle, and many believe she did not achieve her full potential.
- Blade: Carbon steel blade
- Scales: Black Bog Oak Wood
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified US orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option during the checkout process to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $35, qualify for FREE standard shipping. Orders over $100 benefit from FREE 3-Day Shipping. A preferred carrier can be selected at checkout.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
3-Day Shipping: 1-3 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, Associated States, Puerto Rico, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page. Shipping charges vary depending on the location, size, and weight of the package.
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).