Caran d'Ache Chromatics Fountain Pen Ink Cartridges
In stock, ready to ship
For those who take the time to craft a written word with ink instead of a keyboard, they’ll appreciate what can come from a high quality pen and superior ink. Caran D’Ache’s Chromatics collection embraces beautiful inks in a wide range of colors for a pleasurable writing experience.
With 6 small cartridges in each pack, the Caran d'Ache Chromatics Collection is sophisticated and invigorating in its quality and colour scheme. Designed in Switzerland, each of these vibrant colors stands out on the page, leaving behind crisp and saturated writing. With a range of inspired hues, including Idyllic Blue, Cosmic Black, and Electric Orange, you can fill any Caran d'Ache fountain pen with one of these cartridges, and let your creativity run free, all over the page.
- Cosmic Black - Deep, dark and unfathomable: impressive like outer space itself.
- Delicate Green - Soft and poetic, like a spring day.
- Divine Pink - Glamorous and seductive, vibrant and balanced like the Pink Flamingo.
- Electric Orange - Create an energetic frenzy on the page.
- Idyllic Blue - Fluid and tender like a daydream.
- Infinite Grey - Like cinders in a fire or a darkening night sky: intense without being too dark.
- Infrared - Visible with to the naked eye, emitting heat and intense emotion.
- Magnetic Blue - between intensity and distant horizons.
- Organic Brown - Delicately crafted in nature; a subtle vintage feel.
- Hypnotic Turquoise - Bright and bold, as if a peacock had turned into liquid.
- Ultraviolet - Elegant and mysterious.
- Vibrant Green - Vivacious like an eager sprout of grass.
Caran d’Ache is the pen name used by acclaimed 19th-century Russian-born French illustrator, Emmanuel Poiré Fittingly, “karandash” is “pencil” in Russian and also originates from the Turkish root “kara tash” which refers to black stone – the origins of graphite. The first Swiss pencil factory was built in Geneva in 1915 and nine years later its founder Arnold Schweitzer, became known as Caran d’Ache. They are committed to developing writing and drawing instruments using the finest materials and innovation.
Made in Switzerland
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified US orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option during the checkout process to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $35, qualify for FREE standard shipping. Orders over $100 benefit from FREE 3-Day Shipping. A preferred carrier can be selected at checkout.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
3-Day Shipping: 1-3 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, Associated States, Puerto Rico, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page. Shipping charges vary depending on the location, size, and weight of the package.
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).