Floris London Eau de Parfum
In stock, ready to ship
From fresh and cheery to spicy and sensual, the Floris London Eau de Parfum collection has a scent for every style. For over nine generations, each scent in the Floris line has been precisely curated by its team of experts using only the finest ingredients. Their perfume masters test and approve each scent to ensure consistency and quality. These long-lasting Eau de Parfums have a higher concentration of fragrance than eau de toilettes so the scent won’t fade. Exceptional in quality and performance, Floris London has a rich history and has earned two Royal Warrants thanks to its exclusive knowledge and formulations.
- Jermyn Street: Alluring fresh citrus scent that blends mandarin, bergamot, vetiver and cedarwood.
- 1927: A crisp citrus aroma with notes of bergamot, mandarin, violet, musk and vanilla.
- 1962: An earthy and refreshing blend of spearmint, basil, and moss.
- 1976: A spicy scent mixes black pepper, lavender and musk.
- 1988: Bergamot, cassis, sandalwood and musk give this an earthy warm scent.
- 71/72: Special edition scent with calming frankincense and citrus notes.
- Neroli: This citrus marine aroma combines neroli, lemon, marine with oak wood and musk.
- Leather Oud: Amber and patchouli blend with honey and vanilla for a rich warm scent.
- Vert Fougère: A woody and citrus unisex blend that combines grapefruit, bergamot, neroli, patchouli, cashmere and cedarwood.
As the oldest independent family perfumer in the world, Floris London has been creating exquisite fragrances and grooming products for over 300 years. Founded by Juan Famenias and Elizabeth Floris, Floris is the only Appointed Perfumer to Her Majesty the Queen. Now in its 9th generation of family operation, the team crafts each scent in house using only the finest ingredients and fragrances. Their initial location was established on London’s renowned Jermyn street and continues to serve as the company’s flagship store.
3.4 fl oz (100 ml)
Made in England
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified US orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option during the checkout process to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $35, qualify for FREE standard shipping. Orders over $100 benefit from FREE 3-Day Shipping. A preferred carrier can be selected at checkout.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
3-Day Shipping: 1-3 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, Associated States, Puerto Rico, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page. Shipping charges vary depending on the location, size, and weight of the package.
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).