Vinolia Cold Cream Bath Soap
In stock, ready to ship
Get a sense of what it was like to step aboard the R.M.S Titanic with the Vinolia Cold Cream Bath Soap. Originally formulated for First Class passengers embarking on the ship’s historic voyage, the Vinolia Cold Cream Bath Soap is a small piece of luxury. Vegetable-based, the reinvented formula is infused with cold cream to moisturize and hydrate face, hands, and body. Its fresh and clean scent delivers a pleasant lemon and rose fragrance. Gentle on skin, this soap cleanses while creating a rich lather and is suitable for delicate skin. Individually wrapped, the oval soap is packaged in a paper box that features a replica of a vintage 1912 advertisement for the Titanic printed on one side.
Made in Cyprus
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).