Thiers Issard Petit Francais Straight Razor 5/8", Faux Veined Wood Handle
In stock, ready to ship
Charming and petite, the Thiers-Issard Le Petit Francais Straight Razor is one of the Baby series of straight razors that was made specially for a Parisian cutlery company called Waldmann's during the 1920's. Lost for over 90 years and only recently discovered, these incredible pieces form a part of shaving history itself. Incredibly rare, these completed unused razors exist in very limited numbers and are available exclusively at Fendrihan.
Hand-crafted in France and originally designed for the beginner shaver, this pocket-sized straight razor features a shorter blade. Made in Jacob Holster cast steel, it has a completely hollowed face and a satin-finish. Its round-nosed edge is precisely smoothed, creating an elegant look, and the title Le Petit Francais, etch washed onto the face of the blade, flaunts its rich history. Fold it open, and you'll be delighted to find a lightweight faux veined wood handle that seats comfortably in your grasp, lending an effortless and comfortable shave.
Make this dashing shaver a part of your personal collection, and partake in a classic gentleman's tradition.
Cutting Edge: 2.2” (58 mm)
Razor Length: 4.3” (111 mm)
Size: 5/8 full hollowed carbon steel blade.
Made in Thiers, France
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified US orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option during the checkout process to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $35, qualify for FREE standard shipping. Orders over $100 benefit from FREE 3-Day Shipping. A preferred carrier can be selected at checkout.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
3-Day Shipping: 1-3 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, Associated States, Puerto Rico, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page. Shipping charges vary depending on the location, size, and weight of the package.
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).