Abbeyhorn Ox Horn Single-Tooth 150mm Pocket Comb, Medium Color is made using natural horn harvested from Ankole cattle reared in Nigeria. Each comb is carved and then polished to its finished state using traditional hand-crafting methods, providing for alternatives to modern synthetic processes and materials. The usage of horn ensures that each comb is unique, which lends it an air of authenticity to go along with its practicality. This particular product is distinguished from others in the same product line by its coloring, which is a blend of light and medium hues.
Claiming a heritage dating to the 18th Century, Abbeyhorn has carved out a niche in modern day markets selling products made using bone and horn. Its products are mainly made using traditional methods, each one being of high quality due to the expertise of Abbeyhorn's craftspeople. These products are not limited to homeware, but also include jewelry and grooming accessories.
As this is a handmade product fashioned from natural horn, variations in finish, shape and color (from blond to black) should be expected and do not constitute product flaws.
Gentleman's pocket comb, 150 mm
Made in England
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).