Aleppo Traditional Soap Bars
In stock, ready to ship
Used over 2000 years ago in the Middle East, Aleppo soaps are regaining popularity in the grooming industry. The Aleppo Soap Bars are traditionally made by soap masters in Tunisia from olive oil and bay of laurel which work to cleanse and nourish skin, leaving it smooth and well-hydrated. Choose your soap containing four different degrees of laurel oil - 04%, 12%, 20% and 30%. Those with 30% or more laurel oil are recommended for use on acne, eczema, psoriasis, flaky and dry skin. For best results, keep dry and store at room temperature.
- 100% Natural
- Ecocert Certified
- Not tested on animals
Founded by Dr.Ing Basmaji, Alepeo soaps combine science and tradition. After using Aleppo soaps to cure a skin infection, Dr. Basmaji began his company by sourcing the highest quality raw sources. The company promotes fair trade by working with local producers and soap masters in Aleppo and Tunisia.
Weight: 200 g
Made in Tunisia
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).