Aurora 88 Chrome Series Large Fountain Pen, Black with Nikargenta Trim and Medium Nib
- ***Please contact us to explore our alternative pricing options for this item.***
It is hard to imagine how important a solid design is for an everyday object like a pen until you experience the reissue of an award-winning design like the Aurora 88 Chrome Series Large Fountain Pen, Black with Nikargenta Trim and Medium Nib. This is the iconic pen of the brash and self-assured 1950s, the brainchild of designer Marcelo Nizzoli, an Italian who had the vision to develop modern die casting techniques that are still in use today. His combination of honor toward tradition and fearless strides toward evolving technology resulted in a pen that became a cult favorite, and has now been returned to production to great acclaim. This pen is equipped with a piston filling mechanism and has a large ink capacity, so that the writing can go on and on. Featuring a medium width nib, the pen is a good choice for someone learning how to write with a fountain pen, with an over sized profile that is easy to grip and the basic stylus to experiment with as the rookie becomes the expert. Long time fountain pen writers will enjoy this pen as well, and its classic good looks will tempt you to display it on your desk at all times, ready to take a memo.
Until you study the history of the simple pen, it seems as though very little thought goes into the design and production of this tool of daily living. Nothing could be further from the truth, particularly with a company like Aurora, the pen artisans from Torino, Italy. Careful design and respect for tradition underlie every Aurora pen, stretching back to the first pen made by a textile magnate in 1919. Respect for tradition is partnered with forward thinking and innovation in every Aurora product, and we offer a selection of Aurora pens and inks to our sophisticated customers knowing this combination will lead you to exactly the writing instrument you have been seeking.
Features: medium width 14k rhodium-treated gold nib; piston filling mechanism. 5-Year Aurora Limited Warranty.
Made in Italy
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified US orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option during the checkout process to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $35, qualify for FREE standard shipping. Orders over $100 benefit from FREE 3-Day Shipping. A preferred carrier can be selected at checkout.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
3-Day Shipping: 1-3 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, Associated States, Puerto Rico, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page. Shipping charges vary depending on the location, size, and weight of the package.
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).