***We offer you the very best at affordable prices. Drop us an email to see what we can offer on this item.***
This Aurora 88 Chrome Series Small Fountain Pen, Black with Chrome Cap featuring Nikargenta Trim and Fine Nib would make a perfect gift for an executive or a graduate. Those who write frequently are aware that the type of pen you use makes all the difference in the way your writing looks. Fountain pens are a classic accessory, with free-flowing ink that does not create unsightly globs on the page. The Nikargenta Trim on the Aurora 88 Chrome Series is a beautiful feature that adds to the overall aesthetic appeal of this pen. The small size and fine nib are perfect for those who love a pen that fits comfortably in the hand and gives the writer precise control. This fountain pen makes a very considerate gift because it will last a lifetime. Unlike modern pens that are disposable, this writing instrument will stand the test of time and become a treasured accessory for the user.
Aurora still makes classic pens using the same techniques that were employed in the early 1900s, when the company got its start. These pens are more than pragmatic tools, they are delicate pieces of art. For this reason, Aurora pens were the first to be displayed at the Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology in Milan, Italy. While beautiful, Auroras are also practical. These pens are meant to be used, and they are engineered with a comfortable design that fits effortlessly in the palm of your hand. The piston-filling system is simple, so that even those who are new to the world of fountain pens can understand the process. Aurora pens have a large ink capacity for continuous use so they are perfect as an everyday writing implement. They are designed with the user in mind to provide a streamlined and pleasurable writing experience.
Features: fine width 14k solid gold nib. Accepts cartridge or converter refills. 5-Year Aurora Limited Warranty.
Made in Italy
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).