Aurora 88 Gold Series Small Fountain Pen, Black Resin with 14k Solid Gold Medium Nib
- ***This superior pen deserves a place on your desk. Email us for special pricing for our favorite customers.***
First introduced in the '50s, the continuing appeal of the Aurora 88 Gold Series Small Fountain Pen, Black Resin with 14K Solid Gold Medium Nib is a testament to the brand's timeless elegance. Each pen bears the Aurora logo on the gold-plated ring encircling the cap, which serves to highlight the black resin of the barrel. Despite the elegance that these elements lend to their design, pens belonging to the Aurora 88 product line have not compromised on their more practical elements. In fact, these pens last longer than their counterparts found in other Aurora product lines because their internal reservoirs are able to store more ink. Both cartridges and converters can be used to refill these pens once their reservoirs have been exhausted so as to extend their usefulness. Furthermore, pens belonging to the Aurora 88 product line are tapered so that prolonged use places less strain on the hand. This concern for practicalities extends even to the pens' medium-sized nibs. Although not so smooth as fine nibs, medium-sized nibs do not catch on the paper while producing clear and legible lines upon the paper. Overall, these pens are best suited to individuals with tighter and more rigid control.
A textile merchant founded Aurora in 1919 to bring the first Italian fountain pen into production. He brought together elegant design, superior craftsmanship, high-end materials, and the latest manufacturing techniques to create fountains pens of distinguished appearance and superb quality. Although Aurora has renowned for its refinement since almost the beginning, it has continued to keep apace with the changing times so as to provide its customers with the finest writing instruments possible. Aurora has since found international success through catering to these precise principles. Even though customers in the European countries still make up the bulk of its clientele, Aurora has made serious inroads into both the Americas and Asia.
Features: medium width 14k solid gold nib. Accepts cartridge or converter refills. 5-Year Aurora Limited Warranty.
Made in Italy
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified US orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option during the checkout process to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $35, qualify for FREE standard shipping. Orders over $100 benefit from FREE 3-Day Shipping. A preferred carrier can be selected at checkout.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
3-Day Shipping: 1-3 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, Associated States, Puerto Rico, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page. Shipping charges vary depending on the location, size, and weight of the package.
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).