Designed for use with fountain pens produced by the same manufacturer, the Aurora Fountain Pen Ink Converter enables such pens to use bottled ink. This is a plus because the fountain pens in question are designed to use ink cartridges that must be removed and discarded once emptied. In contrast, the ink converter replaces the ink cartridge in the fountain pen, letting it fill up on bottled ink and be used again and again.
Founded in the same year as the signing of the Treaty of Versailles, Aurora was born into an Italy bubbling with hope for the future. From the start, the company focused on producing refined and elegant writing instruments using skilled artisans and the finest materials. Today, Aurora has added to those ingredients the experience born of more than 90 years spent in the industry, ensuring its spread across the globe.
One Aurora Pen Ink Converter, for use with most current Aurora fountain pens.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).