Both solid and dependable, the Aurora Ipsilon Deluxe Fountain Pen, Black with Chrome Plated Trim and 14k Gold Fine Nib is built on a simple but nonetheless effective design that makes it highly suitable for use under everyday circumstances. Its exterior is a smooth, reflective black, barring the bands of chrome plated metal that encircle its surface. Similarly, its cap possesses an inlaid clip plus a chrome plated band circling its opening. Other than the chrome plating, the pen's other metal content lies in its nib, which is made of solid, 14-karat gold. The nib is resistant to corrosion but nonetheless tough enough from its impurities to endure punishing, long-term usage. Furthermore, the fine tip of the nib ensures that words can flow smoothly onto the paper from the pen without the common problem of bleeding ink while its rounded design ensures comfort during long periods of writing.
Due to its strong adherence to its founding principles, Aurora has become almost emblematic of fine Italian craftsmanship. Founded in the Torino of 1919, Aurora was established on the principles of creating an elegant writing instrument using skilled craftsmanship, the finest materials, and the latest manufacturing techniques. Over the years, the company has continued to uphold this fine tradition in not only word but also spirit. It understands the need for continuing innovation and evolving design given the changing circumstances of the marketplace. As a result, Aurora continues to incorporate the latest production techniques into its manufacturing processes and update its designs to reflect modern tastes, while clinging to the principles that have built for it an appreciative customer base around the globe. Aurora pens continue to be elegant in appearance, refined without garrulous excess, and high in quality so that they can be relied upon rather than relegated to being showpieces.
Features: fine width 14k solid gold nib. Accepts cartridge or converter refills. 2-Year Aurora Limited Warranty.
Made in Italy
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).