Comfortable and reliable, the Aurora Ipsilon Deluxe Fountain Pen, Black with Chrome Plated Trim and 14k Gold Medium Nib is a sensible pen produced for usage in daily activities. Each one of these pens comes in a neat combination of lustrous black and chrome plated metal. Its cap is notable for both the strengthened clip using an inlaid design and the chrome plated band encircling the mouth of the cap. Furthermore, the pen's black-clad length is thickened to make it more comfortable to hold and reduce the stress placed upon the hand during prolonged usage. Each pen is tipped with a nib made of solid, 14-karat gold, a precious metal that helps to promote both the pen's aesthetic appeal and its usefulness as a legitimate writing instrument intended for use. Gold cannot tarnish, meaning that the nib promises to last a long time under changing conditions. At the same time, the gold of the nib possessing 14 karats means that it is both harder and more durable than nibs made of purer gold due to its impurities. Having a medium nib means that the pen is optimized for casual usage because the size of the nib makes for broader and thus more legible lines.
Founded in the aftermath of the First World War, Aurora won its initial successes by selling high-quality writing instruments to a hopeful populace throughout Italy. Later on, as its reputation continued to grow due to both the excellence of its products and their attractive designs, Aurora began building an international clientele consisting of individuals with a taste for elegance that does not compromise on quality and reliability. Today, it boasts globe-spanning influence in the market for fine writing instruments, an expansion that sees no signs of abating due to Aurora's dedication to continuous improvement of both its designs and its manufacturing processes.
Features: fine width 14k solid gold nib. Accepts cartridge or converter refills. 2-Year Aurora Limited Warranty.
Made in Italy
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).