The Aurora Ipsilon Deluxe Fountain Pen, Blue with Chrome Trim and 14k Gold Medium Nib is a convenient and beautiful accessory. The 14k Gold Medium Nib allows the writer to create fine lines with a bold flair so no matter what type of handwriting you have, this pen will accommodate your technique. Expertly designed and made from blue resin, this pen feels comfortable in the hand. It features a "Y" shaped clip with inlay that is exclusively designed by Aurora. While many people purchase fine fountain pens as graduation gifts, it also makes the perfect gift to yourself. If you love to write, why not give yourself this classic pen that also serves as an elegant accessory? This is the perfect pen for those who are tired of disposable pens that do not serve their purpose. The Aurora Ipsilon Deluxe Fountain Pen is reminiscent of the way pens were made in the heyday of fine writing instruments. This pen is perfect for everyday use and will be your constant writing companion.
Fountain pens were first produced in 1919, and they changed the way people everywhere wrote. For nearly a century, Aurora has been producing pens that exceed the expectations of their customers. While An Aurora pen is valued for its practicality, it is also much more than a simple writing implement. Aurora pens bespeak a way of life that has not entirely disappeared. There was a time when even mundane items were produced with the finest craftsmanship. Writing was not only a physical act but a transporting experience. Today, Aurora pens are the perfect mixture of modernity and tradition, so that you can carry a practical piece of history with you wherever you go. When future generations examine our material culture, let us hope that one of the artifacts they judge is an exquisite Aurora pen.
Features: fine width 14k solid gold nib. Accepts cartridge or converter refills. 2-Year Aurora Limited Warranty.
Made in Italy
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).