If you want to make a clear statement about the importance of a quality writing instrument to your daily life, purchase the Aurora Ipsilon Deluxe Fountain Pen, Red with Chrome Plated Trim and 14k Gold Medium Nib and get down to writing. The bright red resin calls attention to itself, but this is not just a beauty queen. Respect instead the hard-working character of this pen, ready for a hard-writing author to claim as his own. Setting off the rich crimson in a complementary way, the chrome trim forms an intricate v-shape on the unique clip, framing even more bright red within the edges of the clip. Two bright bands of shiny chrome define the bottom of the cap and join the barrel to the section. The medium width nib is made of 14 carat gold for some flexibility. A medium width works well for someone just leaning to write with a fountain pen, but also can meet the needs of an experienced fountain pen scribe.
Aurora is serious about the design and crafting of its quality pens, but it also takes responsibility to make writing fun for the beginner to the old pro. Fanciful colors and modern coatings are married to old-world quality control to ensure that every Aurora is enticing to use and look at while also promising good value and effective writing action. Aurora has made it clear that it wants each piece of every pen to be under its control, so they manufacture all the components that go into their pens. We had a good time selecting available Auroras for an interesting collection we know will meet your needs for personal writing and will guide you toward some exciting gifts for friend, colleagues and family. Take a look at the Aurora pens we have for your consideration on our web site and find the definitive answer to "where's my pen?
Features: fine width 14k solid gold nib. Accepts cartridge or converter refills. 2-Year Aurora Limited Warranty.
Made in Italy
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).