Everyone needs a steady and reliable writing companion, and the Aurora Ipsilon Metal Fountain Pen, Satin Finish Chrome Cap and Barrel, Medium Nib fits the bill admirably with its quiet good looks and well-designed ink delivery system. The subtle satin finish on the barrel is handsome yet restrained, a pen you can feel comfortable using for any personal or business matters, or to doodle, make a shopping list or take messages. Of course, if you are intending on writing a best seller in long hand, it will be right there with you as well. Featuring the "Y" shaped clip of all Aurora pens, the chrome is accented by a black resin section, and a cap that is also tipped with black resin, and displays the Aurora name and Italian origin on the band. Trimmed with alternating bands of back and chrome, the cap edge draws the eye, and then reassures with the practical and flexible stainless steel nib that day to day writing tasks will be taken care of effortlessly. Easy to refill with cartridge or converter, this affordable bit of luxury will save you money over its years of use with its durability and non-disposable nature.
The Aurora company has a long and reliable history among European writing instruments, and we are very pleased to now be able to offer a high quality range of daily use fountain pens to our customers. If you have been considering trying out a fountain pen, the Aurora line is a marvelous line to browse. From bold colors to quietly sophisticated metals, Aurora has a little something for everyone and every occasion. The perfect answer for a gift for the special men in your life, a pen from Aurora can begin a lifelong collaboration between an Italian icon and and an adventurous part or full time writer, even if the writing is limited to a wish list.
Features: medium width stainless steel nib. Accepts cartridge or converter refills. 2-Year Aurora Limited Warranty.
Made in Italy
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).