Change up your approach to your daily writing tasks with the Aurora Ipsilon Resin Fountain Pen, Green with Gold Trim and Medium Nib. An inviting forest green with eye catching highlights of black and gold, this pen has a gracefully rounded cap and a hefty barrel that sits easily in a man's hand. The medium nib included gives some flexibility to your writing, permitting straightforward writing along with enough width on the tip for a little individuality and flair. Handsomely etched, the nib is an attractive part of this total pen package. Adding to the interest of this pen, the unique "Y" shaped clip is graceful, and draws the eye to the many details on the cap, including a black resin top and a black band, rimmed in gold and featuring the moniker "Aurora" and "Italy" in gold plate. The section is also black resin, connected to the barrel with another gold band. High quality, yet affordable, this pen will be your go to writing instrument for years to come, gracing your desk, checkbook or breast pocket with elegance and bold color.
Aurora pens have become a part of Italian and European tradition over the past century, well made and highly regarded for their style and their functionality. Made with the best materials available and with tradition on the one hand and evolving technology on the other, the owner of an Aurora knows well that he has a capable writing instrument and a potential heirloom in his hand. We are pleased to offer a range of these attractive, affordable and premium pens for our North American customers. Browse the Aurora possibilities for your next pen or for the perfect gift for the graduate, your dear father or the friends who are standing up for you at your nuptials. Enjoy the dawn of a new writing experience.
Features: gold-plated stainless steel nib. Accepts cartridge or converter refills. 2-Year Aurora Limited Warranty.
Made in Italy
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).