This Aurora Ipsilon Resin Fountain Pen, Red with Gold Trim is the ideal companion for the serious student or business executive. Made from eye-catching red resin, this pen features gold accents for the ultimate look of luxury and refinement. If you have been searching for a pen to suit your upbeat personality, the Ipsilon Resin Fountain Pen is the perfect solution. It also features the distinctive "Y" shaped clip that is only found in Aurora pens. This fountain pen can be filled with a cartridge or for those who like to use bottle ink, it can be converted. The barrel and cap are made of black resin, and the entire pen sports a glossy finish that is sure to be noticed and appreciated. The ink flows freely from the nib in the width of your choice for easy writing. Made for regular use, this pen makes a practical and elegant gift for anyone who loves the art of the written word.
The Aurora pen company started in Italy in 1919, the same year the treaty of Versailles was signed. The company was founded by a textile merchant who wanted to create writing instruments that were as useful as they were beautiful. Today, this tradition continues and Aurora now offers a variety of pens that suit the discerning tastes of fountain pen lovers the world over. After nearly a century, these pens are made with the same care that they were from the start, but today they have been improved with the help of modern technology. The Aurora pen company combines their historical knowledge with advances in technique to create pens that are some of the best on the market today. Whether you are looking for the ideal gift, or simply searching for a fine writing tool, Aurora offers pens that will fit your requirements.
Features: gold-plated stainless steel nib. Accepts cartridge or converter refills. 2-Year Aurora Limited Warranty.
Made in Italy
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).