Lightweight and stylish, the Aurora Ipsilon Silver Fountain Pen, Chrome Cap with Black Barrel features a striking contrast, with its black resin barrel and silver chromed and black tipped cap. The unmistakable clip in the shape of an elongated "V" adds a touch of panache, as do the silver characters on the black background of the clip band that declare the name of the country and company that has created such a lovely pen for such a reasonable price. When buying your Ipsilon, take a moment to decide whether you want a medium or fine nib, and then select your favorite from the menu options. Well balanced in both weight and design, the pen avoids writing fatigue because of its lightness, and its clean lines and quality materials keep it easy on the eyes. Take advantage of an opportunity to own a superior writing tool, and appreciate its design and affordable cost every day of its long writing partnership with you.
Aurora makes significant pens for important occasions, and nothing, to Aurora, is more important than the daily routine of study, work and sheer enjoyment of the art of good writing. For over four generations, Aurora has nurtured the fine craft that results in the handsome and beautiful pens now owned the world over. This pride of ownership and devotion to fine work results in fabulously finished pieces that men and women of style, class and discernment will covet. Now offered in our online store, Aurora pens and inks will delight and inspire, whether you are taking the big step toward learning how to express yourself with a traditional fountain pen or you find among these handsome writing instruments the perfect gift for your family and friends. Browse the Aurora offerings on our site, and you will soon find exactly the fine pen or unique ink you desire from the Italian experts.
Features: stainless steel nib. Accepts cartridge or converter refills. 2-Year Aurora Limited Warranty.
Made in Italy
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).