Utilizing a simple but nonetheless effective design, Aurora Style Classic Fountain Pen, Chrome Barrel with Chrome Cap embodies the aesthetics of an older time in its shining, chrome-plated exterior. As its name suggests, this pen is almost spartan in its absence of extraneous detail, needing no decoration other than the chrome plating of its exterior. Its cap terminates in a sharp oblique angle, its harshness balanced out by a thickening of the length of the pen around the middle to provide its user with a superior grip. About one third of the length towards the end, the chrome plating yields to resin colored black, culminating in the steel of the nib. Overall, the effects of the pen combine to give the impression that it is a product of the 1950s in both style and atmosphere despite its 21st-century interior.
Founded by a textile merchant of the same name in 1919, Aurora is an Italian manufacturer that produces writing instruments designed for appeal to individuals searching for something more upscale than mass-produced ballpoint pens sold in plastic packaging. Set on manufacturing superb writing instruments using the most experienced artisans, the most refined techniques, and the finest materials, Aurora found success marketing its elegant products to a populace caught up in the hopeful exuberance of post-war Italy. So much so, that Aurora began selling its products to countries situated around the globe and a loyal customer base possessing international roots. Today, the company is able to maintain its international customer base by holding true to its founding principles of elegance and excellence coexisting in seamless unison while being mindful of the need for both adaptation and innovation in the face of changing circumstances. Aurora continues to make high-quality writing instruments after almost a hundred years of continuous operation, updated for the tastes of the present while clinging to their classical appeal.
Features: stainless steel nib. Accepts cartridge or converter refills. 2-Year Aurora Limited Warranty.
Made in Italy
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).