Distinguished despite or perhaps even because of its modern design, the Aurora Style Resin Fountain Pen, Black Pepper with Gold Trim and Medium Nib is one among a line of fountain pens to combine a fashionable exterior with an innovative interior. The resin shell that encases the pen for its entire length is colored a lustrous black, contrasted against the equally lustrous gold trimming of the pen's head, clip, and nib. Two rings trimmed with gold encircle the resin shell. One is placed at the end of the cap while the other is bound around the width of the pen where it begins to taper towards the nib. Overall, the style of the fountain pen is a sense of elegance embodied in simplicity, something that is untouched by either drabness or ostentation. Each example of this product comes with an ink cartridge to help the user get the most use possible out of the pen. The ink cartridge ensures that the pen can be carried with the user for convenient use on the road.
Aurora has been manufacturing fine writing instruments since it was established in 1919 by a textile merchant of the same name. It combines skillful craftsmanship with excellent taste in the materials used to make its instruments, while also keeping in mind the need to continue innovating and tailoring its designs for the modern era. This is not to say that Aurora is reckless in its quest to court additional customers, only that it is mindful of the need to balance progress with adherence to tried and true principles. It is a balance that has paid dividends, as evidenced by Aurora's global success.
Features: medium or broad nib. Accepts cartridge or converter refills. 2-Year Aurora Limited Warranty.
Made in Italy
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).