Comfort can be a consideration when choosing a fountain pen over the cushioned stick ballpoints widely available when you find the Aurora Talentum Rubber Fountain Pen, Black Rubberized Soft Touch with Chrome Trim and 14k Gold Medium Nib. This pen is effortless to hold and painless to use because of its unique soft touch finish. A cushioning rubber covering reduces hand fatigue and almost eliminated the callouses that can form when a hard-surfaced pen is gripped on a daily basis. Handsome as well as easy on your fingers, the black rubberized pen has gleaming chrome trim and a 14 carat gold nib, chased about with etchings. The same coating that protects your hand and fingers protects the pen, so you do not need to fear the occasional bump or drop while following through on your busy life. Either cartridges or a converter act to refill the pen when the ink runs out, ensuring this workhorse pen stays the course. The included medium nib works well for either an experienced or novice fountain pen writer.
At Fendrihan, we are always on the lookout for men's accessories that improve our customers' lives at the same time as encouraging an elegant lifestyle. Aurora pens and inks fit right into that pattern as they are great looking, function well and feature innovative and sensible features that elevate these gentleman's accessories to the realm of "must have." It is important to have a range of styles so that our customers will find a pen that completes them without settling for something less than a perfect fit. Aurora has a pen for everyone, no matter your style or budget. It is so refreshing to see modern materials and methods being used in tandem with traditional ways of crafting high quality men's accessories. Take a look at the Aurora range and give thanks that they have expanded their sphere of influence to our side of the pond.
Features: medium-width 14k solid gold nib. Accepts cartridge or converter refills. 5-Year Aurora Limited Warranty.
Made in Italy
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).