Bindewerk Linen A5 Notebook
Did you know linen is made from the flax plant? Flax grows in the Mediterranean and Central Asia and its tall long fibers are spun into thread. Spin your own yarns in a Bindewerk’s Linen Notebook. Covered in high-quality, finely woven linen, each A5 notebook features premium cream paper and is thread-stitched for durability.
- Available with lined pages in Black, Grey and Red
- Blank pages available in Navy
- A5 size (5.75 x 8.25")
- 144 pages
Bavarian company Bindewerk is a small bookbinding company that began in 1996. They produce innovative notebooks and sketchbooks, largely by hand. Now located in Prien, their products are available around the world.
Made in Germany
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).