Boker Count Adolf III Straight Razor 6/8”, Horn Scales
In stock, ready to ship
Boker’s Count Adolf III Straight Razor, 6/8” is a tribute to the popular Count of Berg, a former duchy in the German Rhineland. Commemorating the death of Count Adolf III in the Fifth Crusade, this razor features the Count’s name and images depicting his status and death on the blade’s carbon steel polished face. Adding to its distinction are 24k gold details on the blade, shank, tang, and spine. Protected by its horn scales is a French point that gives absolute precision while its extra hollow grind allows for a close shave. Exemplifying greatness, the Boker Count Adolf III is remarkable in design and performance.
- 6/8” French point blade
- Extra hollow ground blade
- Carbon steel (non-stainless)
- Certificate of authenticity and unique serial number included
Boker is a well-known name in the City of Blades, Solingen, Germany. Handcrafted razors and knives displaying the sign of the famous Chestnut Tree are coveted for their good looks and excellent performance. Rich in shaving history, inspired by the castle of Burg an der Wupper (Burg Castle), located near the Boker headquarters in Solingen, and dedicated to the three counts of Berg to honour their legacy. The Count of Berg straight razor collection pays tribute to the three counts of Berg who restored the castle and had a significant impact on society.
Hand-ground and assembled in Solingen, Germany
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).