An exquisite play of light and dark, the Boker Edelweiss Straight Razor 5/8”, Genuine Bone Handle features a hollow ground blade of a special steel and silver alloy for exemplary cutting action. The face of the blade is embellished with an Art Deco era etching, silver on dark grey. Created with a Spanish point, the rounded angle of the nose allows for comfort while shaving in tight places. Highly polished bone scales increase the luxury factor of this handsome razor and the tang proudly displays the Boker name and Solingen derivation along with the iconic chestnut tree.
It was a happy day for wet shavers when Boker resumed making straight razors, a line that had been discontinued after World War II. Handmade through 170 individual steps, these are truly remarkable traditional razors, available online at Fendrihan, the Canadian shaving store.
Razor ships in traditional packaging with a certificate of authenticity.
Made completely by hand in Solingen, Germany.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).