Boker Elite Carbon Steel 6/8" with Carbon Handle
In stock, ready to ship
Aggressively chasing the future of shaving, Boker is not content to simply sit on the laurels of their best-selling traditional straight razors. Reviving their 19th century Boker Elite line with a modern twist, the new Boker Elite has an unusually large 6/8" blade, made entirely of carbon steel.
Carbon makes the blade harder, stronger, and more durable than older stainless steel styles. Just as many chefs have come to prefer carbon steel knives for their longevity and ease of sharpening, now shavers can enjoy the same benefits.
This dynamic and unusual straight razor has a fine hollow grind and two swedges on the blade spine. The handle is made from a single piece of carbon material, giving greater stability and increased control.
Boker has been making some of the world's finest straight razors in Solingen, Germany, for over a century. Each razor is manufactured by hand in a process than involves 140 steps, and produces an unparalleled shaving experience.
Packaged in historical box with certificate of authenticity
Made in Solingen, Germany
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).