Boker The Celebrated Straight Razor 5/8", Bocote Wood Scales
In stock, ready to ship
Made in Solingen, Germany, Boker's Celebrated Bocote Straight Razor is a revival of one of the most famous razor models in company history. By 1906, first-rate models of this razor were already engraved with The Celebrated, authenticating its excellence among razors. The carbon steel blade is specially hollow ground by master grinders, ensuring a high-performance razor with outstanding edge retention, and the scales are made of a sophisticated bocote wood, smooth to the touch and visually striking, showing natural filaments of varying browns. Packaged in the traditional black leather box, this implement is a piece of fine craftsmanship that will enrich your grooming routine with a long-revered romance of the past.
Packaged in historical box with certificate of authenticity
Hand-ground and assembled by Boker's expert craftsmen in Solingen, Germany.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).