Brahms Mount Caribou Linen Towels
In stock, ready to ship
Unearth quality, durability and elegance with Brahms Mount Caribou Linen Towels. Crafted using traditional techniques, natural fibers and environmentally responsible dyes, the Caribou Towels are gentle and smooth on skin and will soften with use. Designed to last, the linen towels are hand-finished with a double-hand turned hem and come prewashed and preshrunk. Quick to dry and high in absorbency, the towels are lightweight and compact, making them easy to store in your bathroom or linen closest.
- 100% linen*
- Naturally antimicrobial
- Woven on an antique shuttle loom
- Machine washable
With Brahms Mount, less is more. Since 1983, the company has proudly adopted traditional weaving techniques from the Industrial Revolution. Each textile piece is made by a team of local Maine artisans, using antique 1940's shuttle looms. Honoring its all-American claim as one of the few remaining textile mills in America, the vast majority of their yarns are locally sourced. They use natural fibers to spin their yarn, and eco-friendly dyes to imbue them with lively colors.
*This towel's care label incorrectly reads 100% cotton. Linen care instructions can be found here.
30 x 56” (76.2 x 21.3 cm)
Made in Maine, USA
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified US orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option during the checkout process to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $35, qualify for FREE standard shipping. Orders over $100 benefit from FREE 3-Day Shipping. A preferred carrier can be selected at checkout.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
3-Day Shipping: 1-3 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, Associated States, Puerto Rico, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page. Shipping charges vary depending on the location, size, and weight of the package.
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).