Beautifully figured oiled hardwood carved into a sturdy handle shaped to perfectly balance in the hand is paired with a blade precisely shaped and ground for its task in the EKA Nordic JoF7 Skinner Knife, Bubinga Wood. Designed for field dressing with the wide and perfectly curved blade hollow ground for devastating sharpness, the spine of the blade has a depression that offers an extra grip while the cross hatched pattern on the lower side of the handle keeps the knife rock steady. The wood grain on this knife is glorious, a ruddy brown waterfall of light and dark that will deepen with use.
Always exceeding the highest of European knife crafting standards, a broad range of EKA knives are offered for your approval online at Fendrihan. Swedish made, these blades are practical and handsome, perfect for adding to your personal collection or for a unique and highly appreciated gift.
By appointment to H.M. the King of Sweden. EKA limited 10-year guarantee. Includes hand-made leather sheath.
Blade length: 70 mm (2.7")
Total length: 180 mm (7.1")
Blade thickness: 3.25 mm
Total weight: 117 g (4.2 oz)
Made in Sweden
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).