For outdoor living, and made with superior craftsmanship, the EKA Nordic W11 Outdoor Knife with Bubinga Wood Handle is a long bladed knife which has a shallow curvature. This knife has 4mm thickness on its ground back edge. Using a serrated thumb grip which gives you better control, the tang is full length and the proper width for superb balance. Made from 12C27 Sadvik Swedish steel with a 57 – 59 Rockwell hardness, the blade has both a keen and long-lasting edge. The oiled wooden Bubinga handle has an ergonomic checker design. This knife comes in a sturdy sheath.
All EKA’s blades are made from Sandvik stainless steel and come from Sweden’s City of Blades, Eskilstuna, where EKA has been manufacturing their world renowned blades and saw products for over 100 years since it was founded in 1882. All blades are tempered with 57-59 HRC hardness for durability.
By appointment to H.M. the King of Sweden. EKA limited 10-year guarantee. Includes protective case.
Blade length: 110 mm (4.3")
Total length: 225 mm (8.9")
Blade thickness: 4 mm (0.16")
Total weight: 162 g (5.7 oz)
Made in Sweden
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).