EKA Nordic W12 Wood Handle Pocket Knife and Sheath
The EKA Nordic W12 Knife was built to endure the harsh outdoors. With its full-tang, drop point blade, it can perform a variety of tasks, especially those that require heavy-duty tool strength. At the base of the blade's spine, you'll find a textured thumb grip, allowing you better control while you operate. The body of the blade is Scandinavian-ground, offering you ultimate sharpness and durability. The handle features optimal ergonomic design, made of indestructible G10 material with a grated bottom, enhancing your grip power and lending you maximum control in adverse environmental conditions. The bottom of the handle showcases a stark grooving which functions as a finger-guard, ensuring your safety while you cut.
Held together by a set of precision machine screws, this handle can easily be unscrewed into its component parts, so that you can give it a thorough cleaning. Built with a glass smasher, this specialty knife guarantees your ability to handle the elements. Seat this knife in its accompanying Kydex belt sheath, and own a tool that you can rely on when things get tough.
Eka is one of the world's oldest knife makers. Founded in 1882, each knife is made with Swedish care and craftsmanship.
By appointment to H.M. the King of Sweden. EKA limited 10-year guarantee. Includes protective case.
Blade length: 120 mm (4.72")
Total length: 230 mm (9.06")
Blade thickness: 4 mm (0.16")
Total weight: 238 g (8.39 oz)
Made in Sweden
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).