Compact, convenient and ready for action the EKA Patented Fishblade Fillet Knife, ProFlex Orange Handle features a super sharp swingaway blade. The thin, flexible edge is brilliant for filleting when the tang is swiveled into the rubberized handle, and the tang itself acts as a gutter when cleaning your latest catch. Essential for the tackle box or as hunting gear, this knife also will find many uses in the kitchen, camping or the garden. Designed for a good grip and a myriad of tasks, and comes complete with a black leather sheath.
Made from Swedish Sandvik Steel, the fishing and hunting knives created by EKA are cleverly designed, durable and eminently suited to the jobs at hand. Browse the quality knives from this 130 year old company online at Fendrihan, the Sportsmen's Knife Shop.
By appointment to H.M. the King of Sweden. EKA limited 10-year guarantee. Includes protective sheath.
Blade length: 100 / 71 mm (3.9" / 2.8")
Total length: 230 mm (9")
Blade thickness: 1.8 mm
Total weight: 92 g (3.2 oz)
Made in Sweden
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).