With a blade length of 81mm, this screwed clasp-knife is a perfect size for industry work. Designed with a patented Dryflex Elastomer handle, it has a comfortable hold. Made for those in the agriculture or forestry line of work, it is a chosen blade for those doing outside work with need for repetitive knife-work. This particular blade handle is in dark blue, however there are many other colors to choose from. The EKA Swede 38 folding knife is a screwed clasp-knife design that is both practical for everyday use and great sharpness.
Of course, after 100 years of making quality knives, EKA knows how to combine function with great form. Using only the finest Swedish Sandvik 12C27 steel with a 57-59 HRC hardness, the knife will provide years of use and comfort. When you don't need fancy features, ornate designs, and other items and just need a good sharp blade and comfortable grip, EKA knives are perfect.
By appointment to H.M. the King of Sweden. EKA limited 10-year guarantee.
Blade length: 81 mm (3.2")
Total length: 185 mm (7.3")
Blade thickness: 2.8 mm (0.1")
Total weight: 74 g (2.6 oz)
Made in Sweden
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).