The mesmerizing swirls and whorls of walnut burl make the Thiers Issard Fendrihan Full Hollow Ground Straight Razor 7/8”, Walnut Wood Handle stand out, a handsome addition to any shaving collection. Only the highest quality Carbonsong C135 steel is polished to a mirror finish for the substantial blade, ground to a full hollow for a responsive cutting edge. A bit more aggressive than a round point, the French nose on this razor allows for more detailed shaping while the gradual curve helps avoid accidental nicks. Only the best razors earn the right to display our name, and this brown beauty has made the cut, bold black etching proclaiming it a Fendrihan exclusive blade. Comes paired with a Baragnia leather case to store and protect your new razor.
Our commitment to offering only the finest in men’s wet shaving tools led naturally to a collaboration with Thiers Issard when we determined to develop a line of straight razors bearing the Fendrihan name. Family held since its founding in the 1880s and passionate about the quality of each and every handmade razor leaving its doors, the French company was the obvious choice. When you make your decision to purchase a truly significant cut throat razor for yourself or for a princely gift, turn to the Thiers Issard section of our online men’s lifestyle and shaving shop. Let the rare and handsome materials paired with exquisite craftsmanship guide you to a lifetime investment in superior shaves—you will never look back.
7/8" French nose.
Full hollow ground singing blade.
TI Carbonsong C135 Steel.
Leather carrying case included.
Made in Thiers, France
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).