Exclusive to our online luxury shaving shop, the Thiers Issard Fendrihan Full Hollow Ground Straight Razor 6/8” Ebony Wood Handle takes basic black to a whole new level. Proudly etched upon the mirror finished front of the blade is our name in flowing sable script, embraced by stylized swirls and leaves. The nose is rounded, a forgiving design appropriate for both beginning and experienced straight shavers. A full hollow blade gives a great deal of flexibility when shaving, permitting close shearing of the whiskers without undue pressure. The shank features a couple of deeply sculpted jimps at the shoulder, helping with a stable grip. Velvety jet black, the scales are set off by glinting silver pins at the end and the pivot point, understated in their elegance. Elevate the performance and look of your shaving hardware with this handsome fellow. Store in its own Baragnia leather case.
When we sought out a blade artisan to carry our name on special models, Thiers Issard was a natural end to our journey. Exquisite design and expert craftsmanship marries with the finest Carbonsong C135 steel to create a memorable blade that will serve the man who first uses it and generations to follow. Since 1884, Thiers Issard has been synonymous with the highest standards in blade production in France, now treasured by gentlemen around the world. Find yours in our sophisticated straight razor collection, open for viewing around the clock.
6/8" round nose.
Full hollow ground singing blade.
TI Carbonsong C135 Steel.
Leather carrying case included.
Made in Thiers, France
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).