Crafted from some of the rarest and most intricately patterned wood in the world, the Thiers Issard Fendrihan Full Hollow Ground Straight Razor 7/8”, Snakewood Handle is an impressive blade. Its hook nose provides for a steady grip on the squared off blade, allowing for precise shaving and trimming even in tight areas. The reddish brown and black markings on the hard and durable wood gleam through the high gloss polish, contrasting handsomely with the mirror finish of the broad blade. Crafted from the highest quality Carbonsong C135 steel, the full hollow grind of the blade is ready for the closest shave you have ever experienced, balanced easily in your hand. Fendrihan’s confidence in this premium razor is proclaimed clearly, our name etched on the blade. Includes a Baragnia leather case to protect your investment.
Our partnership with the blade making masters at Thiers Issard has resulted in an already extensive and ever expanding collection of stunning straight razors, some exclusive to Fendrihan. We could not be more pleased. Working with the consummate artisans of this esteemed French company has resulted in a distinctive range of straight razors we are proud to offer to our sophisticated and US customers. Browse the entire Thiers Issard offering whenever convenient; our online shaving source is available morning, noon or night for you to make your selection.
7/8" hook nose.
Full hollow ground singing blade.
TI Carbonsong C135 Steel.
Leather carrying case included.
Made in Thiers, France
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).