Floris London The Perfumer’s Wardrobe, Private Collection
In stock, ready to ship
Sample the most distinguished fragrances from renowned perfumer Floris London. The Perfumer’s Wardrobe Private Collection features travel size bottles of the most prestigious and famous scents created by Floris. These superb fragrances are truly original, made with the finest quality ingredients. Packaged in a beautiful blue and gold gift box that opens like a wardrobe, this set makes a great gift or keepsake.
- Jermyn Street: Alluring fresh citrus scent that blends mandarin, bergamot, vetiver and cedarwood.
- Bergamotto di Positano: An elegant blend of ginger, vanilla, bergamot and green are.
- Cherry Blossom: A sweet fragrance that features notes of cherry blossom and musk.
- 1962: An earthy and refreshing blend of spearmint, basil, and moss.
- 1976: A spicy scent mixes black pepper, lavender and musk.
- 1988: Bergamot, cassis, sandalwood and musk give this an earthy warm scent.
- 71/72: Special edition scent with calming frankincense and citrus notes.
- Honey Oud: Sweet and inviting scent combining vanilla and honey.
- Leather Oud: Amber and patchouli blend with honey and vanilla for a rich warm scent.
Established in 1730, Floris London is the oldest independent family perfumer in the world. Founded by Juan Famenias and Elizabeth Floris on London’s renowned Jermyn street, the perfumer is known for their exquisite scents and grooming products for men and women. Floris is the only Appointed Perfumer to Her Majesty the Queen and also holds a Royal Warrant from HRH The Prince of Wales. The brand is known around the world and gained a significant following from prominent figures ranging from Winston Churchill to Marilyn Monroe. Now in its 9th generation of family operation, the team crafts each scent in house using only the finest ingredients and fragrances.
9 x 14 ml (0.5 fl oz)
Made in England
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified US orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option during the checkout process to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $35, qualify for FREE standard shipping. Orders over $100 benefit from FREE Priority 3-Day Shipping. A preferred carrier can be selected at checkout.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
Priority 3-Day Shipping: 1-3 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, Associated States, Puerto Rico, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page. Shipping charges vary depending on the location, size, and weight of the package.
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).