Put together in the European Union, the Hydrea London Dry Skin Body Brush with Cactus Bristles and Beechwood Detachable Handle is a specialized tool that fits home as easily as it does professional spas. Made using the fibers of a cactus found in northern Mexico and nowhere else, the bristles set into this brush excel at dry body brushing because of their outstanding firmness. It is this firmness that enables this brush to get rid of old, dead skin with such efficacy, while also stimulating the body’s circulatory and lymphatic systems. This particular product comes with a FSC-certified beechwood base, which can be detached from a long handle for precise usage.
The Natural Sea Sponge Company is one of the leading manufacturers in the British personal care industries. It has long stressed the importance of using natural materials collected and paid for using ethical business practices. However, this emphasis is no way diminishes the excellence of the products that the London-based manufacturer sells under the Hydrea London name.
Length: 19 1/4" (49 cm)
Bristle area: 5 1/4" x 3 1/4" (13.5 x 8.2 cm)
Bristle loft: 22 mm
Made in the European Union
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).