Scented subtly, Institut Karite Bath and Shower Extra Gentle Cream Wash in Local Lavender cares for your sensitive skin while cleansing away the toughest dirt and sweat completely. Skin is cleaned, soothed and moisturized with the 25 percent shea butter in this premium body wash. Unscented is no longer the only solution when caring for irritation-prone skin. Indulge in a superior body cleansing and conditioning experience with Institut Karite Bath and Shower Extra Gentle Cream Wash, Local Lavender.
Recently proven but known for centuries by the people of the Sahel, the fruit of the sacred shea tree embraces a nut which provides superior dermatological benefits to the skin and hair. Institut Karite Paris formulates all of its highly effective skin and hair products with shea butter, bringing to Americans and consumers worldwide premium grooming alternatives that work to repair and nourish as well as cleaning hair and skin. You emerge from your bath, shower, shave or toilette revitalized and refreshed, with a lingering natural scent safe for even sensitive skin.
Against animal testing.
Weight: 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)
Made in France
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).