For a dazzling blue color of fountain pen ink, use the J. Herbin Fountain Pen Ink Bottle, Sapphire Blue. This ink not only will glide smoothly across the paper, it prevents smearing with its rapid drying qualities and is “lightfast.” With a non-acidic base because of its neutral pH level, the ink is made using naturally available dye making components. The ink bottle is a rectangular shape and known as a “D bottle pen ink”, designed to lay your pen against the bottle or lay it flat on an indentation on the bottle body top.
J. Herbin is made in Paris France and began its venerable history in 1670, making this brand of fountain pen ink the oldest known in the world.
J. Herbin fountain pen ink refill bottle in Sapphire Blue (Éclat de Saphir).
Weight: 1 oz (30 ml)
Made in France
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).