A favourite fountain pen ink choice is the J. Herbin Fountain Pen Ink Bottle, Violet Pansy. Enthusiasts choose the J. Herbin ink bottle brand because it flows easily across the paper and is known for its ability to dry rapidly. This bottle contains non-toxic fountain pen ink using the most natural dyes. The ink is also non-acidic because is has a neutral pH level. The stylish bottle uses a unique design which allows the bottle to be used as a pen rest. The fountain pen can be laid on the top indented upper portion of the bottle. The color of the ink is violet pansy and the bottle is described as “D bottle pen ink.”
J. Herbin ink products have their origins dating back to 1670 France.
J. Herbin fountain pen ink refill bottle in Violet Pansy (Violette pensée).
Weight: 1 oz (30 ml)
Made in France
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).