With a creamy feeling formula and the richness of both shea butter and cocoa butter, this hand and body lotion is designed specifically for those areas that are hard to keep soft —such as the elbows, knees, and even the heels of the feet. With ten oils and extracts to help soften skin and smooth, the J. R. Watkins Lemon Cream and Body Lotion is petroleum and dye free for a more natural approach to skin softening.
From the natural setting of Winona, Minnesota —a Mississippi River bluff town— to the global network of online retail, J. R. Watkins is now America's most trusted natural products line. Creating natural living items from remedies to personal care products, the line has been around since 1868. The company is dedicated to providing the same quality and attention to detail year after year, so the products your grandparents bought can still be purchased today. Take pride in buying from a leader in natural apothecary from J. R. Watkins.
Free of parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, or dyes. Certified by the Natural Products Association. 99.02% natural. 100% natural fragrance.
Weight: 11 fl oz (325 ml)
Made in the USA
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).