***Love these fine leather goods? Email us to inquire on our preferred pricing for our loyal customers.***
Impress your peers and clients with the J.W. Hulme Co. Document Briefcase, Saddle Heritage Leather. This classic leather briefcase is made from distressed Saddle Heritage hand–buffed tanned leather and will hold a 17” laptop, books, papers and accessories. The briefcase will stand upright and has an adjustable and detachable leather strap. The document briefcase is lined and contains four compartments, a full-width zippered pocket on the back, extension end slip pockets and is secured with a quick release turn lock and buckles.
J.W. Hulme is based in St. Paul, Minnesota and have been producing their high end quality leather products for generations since 1905. All leather products incorporate the finest leather which is tanned according to time honoured traditions to create distinctive luxury accessories.
Features: Four interior compartments; one with pen/accessories organizer. Quick-release turn lock closures under buckles. Flap easily folds away for convenient access. Exterior full-width zippered wall pocket on back. Exterior end slip pockets. Detachable/adjustable leather shoulder strap with sliding leather pad. Luggage tag. "Quick-Find" key leash. Partially lined with rip-stop nylon. Fits laptops up to 17". Guaranteed for life.
Dimensions: 17.5" x 10" x 6" (44.5 x 25.5 x 15 cm)
Made in the USA
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).