There are a lot of men's toiletry bags on the market, but if you want the one to take you through the rest of your life, buy the J. W. Hulme Co. Dopp Style Travel Kit in American Heritage Brown Leather. This bag is the real deal, simple and efficient, with one main compartment lined in protective rip-stop nylon. A sturdy metal frame supports the bag when opened, allowing for easy access to grooming products and personal care items; tuck easy to loose items into the wall pocket. Practical, but stylish as well, the distressed warm brown leather of the bag is fashioned to last, with brass fittings and a zipper that can take the thousands of runs a man will ask of it over the course of his lifetime. Compact and easy to fit in the corner of your suitcase, duffel or gym bag, it knows its place, which is at the center of a well-groomed man's toilette.
Refusing to cut corners or reduce quality to save money, the J. W. Hulme Company challenges men of distinction everywhere to reexamine the way they approach purchases of important leather accessories. A cut-rate bag is not much of a bargain if the seams fray and the zippers catch and break, necessitating replacement at frequent intervals. Better to seek high quality bags and accessories that work as well a decade after they were first purchased as they did out of the box. The lifetime guarantee J. W. Hulme offers with its leather goods is a promise that can be relied upon by our sophisticated customers. Save money in the long run by buying a superior product and caring for it well — an old fashioned idea that is always in style for men and women of intelligence and distinction. Find yours in the J. W. Hulme collection on Fendrihan.
Features: Wide hinged metal frame opening. Full-length brass zipper. Rip-stop nylon lining with wall pocket. Solid brass hardware Guaranteed for life.
Dimensions: 10.5" x 4.5" x 5.5" (26.7 x 11.4 x 14 cm)
Made in the USA
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).