The perfect combination of durable leather and waxed fabric, the J. W. Hulme Co. Dopp Style Travel Kit in Graystone Canvas looks to the past with its classic World War II design and to the future with its lifetime guarantee. American-tanned leather is hand-cut and then wrapped and sewn to provide the foundation for a personal care bag like no other. The interior and top of the bag is fabricated of heavy duty canvas, treated with waxes to provide protection from moisture and residue from the grooming products within. A luscious caramel color, the leather is hand-burnished to give the bag a broken-in feel. Stabilized with a metal frame that opens wide for easy access, the bag features a hand-fitted lining, an interior pocket and solid brass nickel-finished hardware, including a zipper that runs the entire length.
With roots that extend back to the provision of canvas tents to the US troops in World War I, the J.W. Hulme Co. values the human touch when creating its high quality bags, including everything from toiletry kits for men to full-sized luggage and sports equipment. All products are hand made, including the cutting of hides, the distressing of leather and the fitting and sewing of each seam. This extreme care in the making results in products upon which our friends can completely rely, backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Features: Wide hinged metal frame opening. Full-length brass zipper. Fully Lined. Interior Wall Pocket. Solid brass hardware with matte nickel finish. Guaranteed for life.
Dimensions: 10.5" x 4.5" x 5.5" (26.7 x 11.4 x 14 cm)
Made in the USA
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).