Reminiscent of the original early 20th century glory days of these men's organizers, J. W. Hulme Co. Dopp Style Travel Kit in Saddle Heritage Tan Leather sets the bar high, and then keeps it there with its lifetime guarantee. When this toiletry bag is examined carefully, its extraordinary quality is revealed. The bag has a metal frame support, allowing the top to be unzipped and popped wide open for stable access to the grooming and personal care items within. Protecting the interior is a rip-stop nylon lining, with a convenient pocket for small items that might otherwise get lost. Solid brass fittings, including a full length, super-study brass zipper, ensure that the use and abuse a well-loved and constantly utilized kit bag endures will never conquer this American-made model. A warm, distressed shade of honeyed brown, this men's essential looks experienced and ready to trade travel tips with you right out of the box.
Part of the genius of the J. W. Hulme company is its decision to pare back to the basics while also offering ingeniously designed leather goods that ease a man's day to day organizational needs. In 2003, this leather business made a unique decision that benefits every current and potential owner of its superior bags, accessories and organizers. Rather than watering down its singular approach to quality by working for other labels, the J.W. Hulme artisans determined to return to crafting only their own leather products to the exacting standards established a hundred years ago by John W. Hulme in a St.Paul storefront high above the banks of the Mississippi River. Hand cut, trimmed and inspected by artists who immerse themselves into the ancient craft of leather making, we invite our friends to invest in a North American classic when they buy a Hulme creation from the pages of our online men's store.
Features: Wide hinged metal frame opening. Full-length brass zipper. Rip-stop nylon lining with wall pocket. Solid brass hardware Guaranteed for life.
Dimensions: 10.5" x 4.5" x 5.5" (26.7 x 11.4 x 14 cm)
Made in the USA
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).