This J. W. Hulme Co. Smart Cover and Case for iPad 2 and 3 in American Heritage Brown Leather will nestle your iPad in a century of fine craftsmanship. Made to be both functional and stylish, this item goes beyond the call of duty for an iPad cover. The great design of our magnetic Smart Cover even allows you to mount your tablet to any metal surface when it is open. This is a great hands-free way to attach your iPad to the refrigerator to view a recipe, or attach it to a metal shelf to share an idea with others at work.
This Smart Cover and Case features a cut out design that allows for access to all ports, switches and even the rear camera. This case fits both second and third generation iPads, and the durable leather offers superior protection. When it is closed, this smart cover protects the screen and saves battery power and when it is opened, it can be folded to create several different stands. With so many different iPad cases on the market, it can be difficult to choose. Choose the Smart Cover and Case by J. W. Hulme Co. that is made to last a lifetime.
The J. W. Hulme Company was founded in 1905 by John W. Hulme. During the First World War, this company made tents for American Soldiers fighting in Europe. During the mid-twentieth century, the company's focus shifted from tents and awnings to fine luggage and bags. Today, the J. W. Hulme Company continues to make fine leather products in the traditional manner, with qualified artisans tanning and cutting leather by hand. The result of this fine craftsmanship is a line of products that are unparalleled in today's market for their beauty and durability.
Features: Fits second and third generation iPads. Protective leather sleeve and Smart Cover secures iPad and folds to create viewing and typing positions. Cut out design allows for access to ports, switches and rear camera. Open and folded over magnetic cover allows iPad to be mounted to metal fixtures for easy use. Fully lined. Lightweight. Guaranteed for life.
Dimensions (Measured with iPad 2 & 3): 7.5" x 10" x 5" (19 x 25.4 x 12.7 cm)
Made in the USA
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).