This J. W. Hulme Co. Luggage Tag in American Heritage Brown Leather is both beautiful and practical. Simply slide your business card behind the plastic window to identify your luggage. The plastic window is protected by a leather flap, so you need not worry about losing your identification. With its sturdy American construction, this Luggage Tag in American Heritage Brown Leather by J. W. Hulme Co. will last a lifetime. It features solid brass hardware and a buckled strap for convenience.
J. W. Hulme Co. was started after World War I to produce awnings for the citizens of St. Paul, Minnesota. Over the intervening years, the company expanded their offerings to include leather and canvas sporting bags, luggage and accessories. During the late twentieth century, when many manufacturers were shipping jobs overseas and replacing hand work with machines, J. W. Hulme Co. took a different route. They continue to make leather products by hand in the United States.
Plastic ID window. Buckled strap. Solid brass hardware. Guaranteed for life.
Dimensions: 4.5" x 3" (11.4 x 7.6 cm)
Made in the USA
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).