This J. W. Hulme Co. Small Passport Wallet in Saddle Heritage Tan Leather is the perfect gentleman's wallet. The leather has been carefully buffed by hand and antiqued to make it look like a fine family heirloom. Because it is guaranteed for life, it will become an heirloom for future generations. The Saddle Heritage Tan Leather is elegant and practical, and it it perfect for the man who loves tradition. Made in the USA, this wallet is a product of high quality workmanship. It makes a unique gift that will be appreciated for years to come.
This Small Passport Wallet by J. W. Hulme Co. features two interior slip pockets. One pocket is specially designed for a passport, and the other one works well for miscellaneous traveling documents or everyday bills. It also offers the convenience of two smaller interior slip pockets on the right side of the wallet. These pockets can be used for credit or business cards or an additional identification. This wallet is also partially lined, which is just another feature that will add life to this quality product. This leather accessory makes the ideal traveling companion for a man of the world.
Today, it is often difficult to find new products that are carefully made by hand in the tradition of fine American artisans. The J. W. Hulme Company guarantees that all of their quality products are made the old way, hand-cut by masters using steel dies. When you purchase one of their products, you can expect solid brass hardware, threads that are unbreakable, zippers that maneuver fluidly, and hand-dyed leather edges. What sets the J. W. Hulme Company apart from the competition is their attention to detail and the unexpected features of each of their fine products.
Features: Two interior slip pockets: one for passport, one for miscellaneous documents or bills. Two smaller interior slip pockets on right side for credit/business cards or additional ID. Partially lined. Guaranteed for life.
Dimensions: 4" x 5 1/2" x 1/4" (10 x 14 x 0.6 cm)
Made in the USA
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).